Friday, February 8, 2008

Season Four.

Hey guys, I'm starting this blog to talk about one of the greatest shows on TV – Lost. Season four is shaping up to be a very good season. It's just been revealed to us that when Oceanic flight 815 crashed, the survivors might have traveled through time into the distant past. A group of scientists who specialize in different skills including physics, archeology and communicating with the dead have traveled back in time to "rescue" the survivors... and to locate Ben...

We're two shows into the fourth season. There are four more shows filmed and 6 more shows written. Let's hope the writer's strike ends soon or we're screwed!

I'll try and recap every week's episode and then we can all discuss our theories.

btw, what happened to the others?

10 comments:

runner52 said...

I think the 2 shows we've seen so far are great. This season looks to be the best. but I didn't realize they traveled back in time. I thought they were just showing us flashbacks as usual. I have no theories so far- I have NO idea what is going on..but, I LOVE IT.

Benny said...

I thought the polar bear that they dug up in Tunisia was a hint that the island exists in the past. Remember, it had a Dharma collar? Also, remember how when the people were jumping out of the helicopter, it was dark and stormy. But when they landed, it was nice and sunny out? Maybe because they traveled through time?

One more question is, how do the people have a picture of Ben? He's supposed to have lived on the island his entire adult life... I WANT ANSWERS!!!

Rae said...

Benny im so glad you started a blogg too! even though i dont watch the show ill still support you! You coming over tomorrow?

Leah said...

I think the others were wiped out when their plan to kidnap Sun was sabatoged last season.

My main theory is that it's all about different religions, philosphies & spirituality.

Am I stating the obvious?

Anonymous said...

Hi gang. I am Chris from St. Louis and 2 weeks ago I have never seen an episode of Lost in my life. Well after averaging about 5 episodes a day for 14 days I am now all caught up with all 3 seasons plus the new one. This is my favorite show of all time. I agree with Leah that there is definately some sort of religious overtone to this show because everyone in their flashbacks have committed (for the most part) some really big sins and have been pretty bad people overall. This may be all some sort of karma/payment for their sins.

Why doesn’t Richard age? Obviously Ben was around 10 when he arrived on the island and met Richard who looked the exact same but with longer hair. Now that Ben is in his 40’s Richard just has a haircut?

Benny said...

I noticed that about Richard too. I thought maybe if this is purgatory.. maybe he's supposed to be an angel or something?

During the series recap a couple of weeks ago, they emphasized the fact that a lot of the story is about the conflict between faith – embodied by John Locke, and logic – represented by Jack.

Anonymous said...

There is definately something to that. Ever since Locke found he could walk again he began to have this faith and believe in the island. I think Ben has lost that faith in the island after being there for so long which is why he developed the tumor and why Locke can hear Jacob. Ben never heard him, he had to ask Locke what Jacob said.

erica cherica said...

Ok I am new to LOST and I love the show more than any show I have ever seen before.

I don't think I understand the whole theory about the time travel or the past? I thought at the archeological dig she was reading a paper about the crash. So we were flashing to her past. And the polar bear's. What is going on with the polar bears? I mean why are they there and why is there one in the desert?

I feel LOST!

Benny said...

I might have read too much into it, but I thought the polar bear that she found was the same polar bear that Sawyer shot in season one. Implying that the people on the island are really way back, maybe millions of years, in the past... It still doesn't explain why there was a polar bear on the island in the first place, though!

By the way, welcome Erica and Danielle!

runner52 said...

erica cherica?? I find that almost almost as interesting as this blog!

Aunt Terry / Mom