Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lists

In last weeks episode, Sayid told Elsa that he was killing people off of a list (made by Ben?).

Goodwin & Ethan were told by Ben to infiltrate the survivors and to return with "lists"

Hurley made a list of all survivors & checked it against the manifest of Oceanic 815. I believe this was how they 'outed' Ethan.

Michael was given a list of survivors to abduct & return to the Others in order to get Walt back.
It included: Sawyer, Kate, Jack & Hurley.

Are there other lists I'm forgetting? I vaguely remember a mention of "Jacob's List"...

Is there something "special" about the people on the lists? Are the same people on all of the lists?

3 comments:

runner52 said...

Leah, good catch about all the lists. Chris you are the most refreshed- anything about the List??

Anonymous said...

I havent noticed anything with the list until Leah brought it up.

Anonymous said...

I havent noticed anything with the list until Leah brought it up.