Monday, February 11, 2008

4 8 15 16 23 42

The numbers are recurring throughout the show:
  • Hurley's winning Lottery Numbers
  • The numbers are etched on the door of the Hatch
  • The numbers have to be entered into the computer every 108 minutes
  • Oceanic Flight 815, Gate 23
  • Listed on Rousseaus notes

Has anyone noticed any others?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, those numbers added together equals 108.... whatever that means.

I didnt know it was gate 23. Good call.

Young Grasshoper said...

The numbers to be entered into the computer (108) equal the amount of time that passes before the numbers need to be entered again (108 minutes).

Both said by Leah and Chris but I don't know if the connection was made.

-Danielle

Anonymous said...

yeah thats what i was implying. i wasnt just doing math.....

runner52 said...

Chris, Did you really just start watching recently? I thought you were a fan all along.

Now I am confused- I am Mom and Aunt Terry- for this blog I will just be Mom- Danielle and Chris you will know I am Aunt Terry.

Anonymous said...

I really only started watching a few weeks ago. Trisha had seasons 1 and 2 on dvd so I borrowed them after we moved here. Erica and I bougtht season 3 and finished the finale right as the season 4 premiere was airing (perfect timing by me). I was hooked from the very first show. Danielle was trying to get me to watch the show forever but I refused. Now it really is my favorite show.