Michael & Walt also escaped the island.
Are they included in the Oceanic Six?
That would explain Kate's disgust to Jacks questioning whether or not she attended 'the funeral'. It would have been Michael. Kate didn't like Michael, since she was on his "list" of people to kidnap & bring to the others. He betrayed his friends, killed libby & ana-lucia, kidnapped his four friends & brought them to the others and freed Ben.
I think Micheal is also Ben's spy on the ship.
I don't remember where I heard it, but I *think* I heard that Michael was coming back to the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I also agree that Aaron would not be considered one of the 6 because think about this if this was reality. The 6 is referring to those who actually crashed in the original flight and then survived. If this was the American Airlines 6, I dont think we would count Aaron.
Im really mixed on my feelings of Michael though. I mean he did some really shady stuff and totally betrayed his friends but considering the circumstances, wouldnt you have done the same thing? I would have
Yes, I would have done the same thing. This is where it gets difficult to determine who's "good" & who's "bad".
I think they're all good (yes, even Ben who I think is the Devil), and they're just doing what they need for survival.
Post a Comment