I am serving timeAll for a crime I did commitYou want the truth?You know I'd do it all againLeft for dead, heaven is only in my headIn my head, in my headIn my head, in my headI heard a voiceCalling from down inside the well"See that silver shine?"She said to come claim what was mineSo down I fell, down into the water blackMy prison cell, only the moon was shining backShining back, shining backShining back, shining backIf I seem lostWell, I weighed the costAnd chose my crimeNow it's mine, all mine!I heard the voiceCalling from just outside the wellShe said"You fool, now that you know your end is nearYou always fall for what you desire or what you fear"What you fear, what you fearWhat you fear, what you fearResurrected, living in a lighthouseIf you leave them ships are going wreckResurrected, living in a lighthouseThe lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yetResurrected, living in a lighthouseCan you see the funny side?The ships are going wreckResurrected, living in a lighthouseThe lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yetThe lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yetThe lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yet
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
The Well and the Lighthouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment