Here it is in a nutshell:
"Negative capability is a theory of the poet John Keats describing the capacity for accepting uncertainty and the unresolved."BOOOO!!
"Negative capability is a theory of the poet John Keats describing the capacity for accepting uncertainty and the unresolved."BOOOO!!
4 comments:
I like these guys, I think both producers are really funny (obviously brilliant) but they definiteliy come across as smug and pompous enough to do something like this.
There was one article i saw last week where one of them said that basically they only feel they owe an explanation for the Flash Sideways.
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_lost/all/1
I don't think they could ever resolve every storyline or plot they've got going on. At least not in the next few weeks. But, I hope I'm wrong; I simply can't deal with an unresolved ending to this show.
yeah.. i think I've always thought that but I've always held out hope that they'd resolve EVERYTHING. With 2 episodes left, I think they'll leave the black vs white thing up to interpretation... is it good/vs evil? live vs death?
Chris.. that was a really interesting article, btw.
Post a Comment