Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Episode Recap - "Whatever Happened, Happened"



Official Recap Here

Wow.. Please let me take this opportunity to point out all of the things that you heard first here.

The smoke monster is a judge.. I said it represents St Peter, the gatekeeper of heaven. Correct!

Ben went to kill Penny.. okay, I said he did kill her.. but I got it half right. Might be correct!

The Big Statue's shadow is significant. I believe the shadow points the way to the orchid station. Correct!

Also... I did a little digging, and the "crucial info" that Ben got from Locke after he tried to kill himself but before Ben killed him was about Eloise Hawking and that she can get everyone back to the island.

BLAMMO!

3 comments:

Leah said...

ooooooooooohhh.
Yeah, I was thinking of you a lot during this episode.
Right on.

BLAMMO?

Benny said...

It's my version of the Lost "Boom."

Jamie said...

Props on all the stuff that you got right though - Ben you are truly the Lost master. BOOM!

I finally watched last night and the thing that stayed with me after this episode is that Ben said something like "dead is dead, even the island can't fix that"... so whenever someone who's dead appears that's the smoke monster or a personification of the island?