Official Recap Here
First, I want to thank the writers for throwing a few inside jokes at us Star Wars fans.. nice touch.
Sorry I'm so late with this, I've been a real slacker lately. This episode wasn't particularly earth shattering for me. We kind of already guessed that Miles was Chang's son. I'm glad they're bringing Faraday back though. For a second when he got out of the sub, I wasn't sure if he was going to recognize Miles. Like maybe he was Daniel from the past, not Daniel from the "Present Past."
I thought the most interesting part was when the guys kidnapped Miles and threw him in the van. We heard that phrase again, "What lies in the shadow of the statue.".. Which leads me to believe that those guys were on the same team as Ceasar and the rest. BTW, I believe the Orchid Station lies in the shadow of the statue.
4 comments:
I didn't notice any star wars jokes?
It makes my mind get all tangled up when grown up Miles is 'living' at the same time as baby Miles. HOW CAN THAT BE?
The episode titleis "Some like it Hoth" The snow planet in Empire Strikes Back is called Hoth. Knowing the writers of this show, that reference is more significant than it seems.
If what lives in the shadow of the statue is so important, what is the significance in the future of the statue being gone?
That's a good point. Maybe with the statue being gone/smaller, the shadow is a lot smaller and whatever was living there is now free? Or it changed something on the island.
Post a Comment