Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sarah's POV

This is Sarah...who has never blogged on here before now, so feeling a little bold to write this at the moment.

ok, I disagree with Ben, I think the focus of this week's blog should be who was Charlotte's mother and father and if Faraday was the guy that scared her, why did she not mention it before now?

Also, I'm still a little confused about Jack's dad and Claire and their connection with the island. We know that weird things happen,(Locke being able walk) Was Christian on the island before, like Charlotte? What is Claire's purpose in her involvement with the island? (other than Jack's half sister and Aaron's mom) they haven't shown her doing too many creepy things besides telling Kate not to bring Aaron back in a dream. It's all still up in the air.

One last question...what are they going to do to get the rest of the Oceanic 6 back if only Locke, Sun and Jack are going? How come Sun isn't thinking about taking her kid, instead of just leaving it with her mom in South Korea? If they're meant to be on the island wouldn't you want to take your kid to be with you and your husband?

5 comments:

Parrish said...

Sarah, I'm not sure if this episode could have confused me any more then it did. I'm looking forward to watching it the second this afternoon. I'll check back in then.

runner52 said...

Sarah, I think Charlotte said she just remembered it was Daniel that scared her. She had just remembered at that moment that she grew up on the Island. The rest of the episode completely confused me. I can't keep track of all the characters.

Young Grasshoper said...

This is D and AJ:

When Charlotte says she remembers Faraday telling her to never come back to the island, we think this will be a future episode where there will be a flash, they will go back in time, and Faraday will tell Charlotte not to come back because she dies currently and Daniel wants to prevent that from happening.

Only he says you can't change the future (at least that is what he told Sawyer) which may be why she ends up dying anyway.

I think Eloise Faraday plays some HUGE role in all of this that we have not yet found out. Maybe she has something to do with Annie/Charlotte. And my hunch was right...Jin was alive!!! I was so glad to see him.

Diana said...

So I've been thinking about this and am wondering if Charlotte was born on the island. When they were exploring one day, didn't she say something about trying to find where she was born? And if she was born there, is it possible that there's a curse where you'll die if you were born on the island, leave and return. Maybe that's why her mother tried to stop her from trying to find the island and why Claire warned Kate about bringing Aaron back. Also, if this is true, how does it tie into all the women who died trying to give birth on the island? Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Leah said...

Good points Diana!