I've done by blogly duty and done a little research about the last episode. Here is a possible clue about Charlotte's past... though for some reason, I don't remember the episode described here.
Benny, I remember this episode. It was one of Ben's flashback's, it showed him living at the island when he was a kid, not sure what was happing at present when they showed this.
I may change it to something else altogether.Maybe I will get into yoga and change it to fallingtree52 or maybe I'll start going to BINGO and change it to Jackpot52. Having the option is always nice. Congrats to you Chris on the birth of Ryan Christopher. I can't wait to meet him!
Runner52.. I agree, the news about Ryan Christopher is great.. and we all can't wait to meet him. But what does this have to do with Charlotte? Is this the Cherico family reunion blog? no. It's Where for art thou Gilligan. May I recommend you start your own blog.. maybe call it something like, "Stuff not related to Lost" or "Things I could email Chris about."
That said, rest assured, I will find a way to tie the birth of Ryan Christopher into the plot of Lost.
7 comments:
Fellow bloggers- I have changed my name from Mom to runner52, so when you see that name- it is me!
Runner52,
Does this mean you will have to change your name to Runner53 next year?
lol@chris.
Benny, I remember this episode. It was one of Ben's flashback's, it showed him living at the island when he was a kid, not sure what was happing at present when they showed this.
My word verification is SNES, cool.
I may change it to something else altogether.Maybe I will get into yoga and change it to fallingtree52 or maybe I'll start going to BINGO and change it to Jackpot52. Having the option is always nice. Congrats to you Chris on the birth of Ryan Christopher. I can't wait to meet him!
Runner52.. I agree, the news about Ryan Christopher is great.. and we all can't wait to meet him. But what does this have to do with Charlotte? Is this the Cherico family reunion blog? no. It's Where for art thou Gilligan. May I recommend you start your own blog.. maybe call it something like, "Stuff not related to Lost" or "Things I could email Chris about."
That said, rest assured, I will find a way to tie the birth of Ryan Christopher into the plot of Lost.
See Runner52-I told you about Benny...
Wow, Just because I changed my name to runner52- remember, I am still your Mother!
Post a Comment