I need to watch this again...
Jughead
Sarah came up with a great theory about the woman who had the gun pointed at Faraday in 1954... She's his mom. My mom said that she thinks Charles Widmore and Faraday's mom get a little biz-ay in 1954 and produced Charlotte... And that Faraday's mom (and Charlotte's mom) is Charlotte's constant. This theory has a lot of holes in it.. to begin with, Charlotte is too young to have been born in 1954. But with time travel, anything is possible, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I think I'm too dumb for this show..
So Daniel is in love with his sister?
ha! Well as I said, this was my mom's theory.. who knows what goes on in that twisted, evil mind...
But in defense of the theory, when did they say Daniel was in love with Charlotte? I always thought he was just really, really concerned for her safety. Which would make sense if they were siblings.
Maybe Daniel said that he loves her, not that he's in love with her? I wish I had time to rewatch it...
No, I do not think Daniel is in love with his sister. I don't think they had the same Mother. I just thought that Charles and the lady in the bed were lovers way back when because he was taking care of her now, and didn't her sister say, she keeps asking for her daughter? Charles and the lady would be the right ages for Charlotte to be their daughter, but Charles wouldn't be the right age to have been around 20 yrs old in 1954- Character age wise - this is confusing.
Who is Daniel looking for HIS Mother or Charlottes? That must be Charlottes constant- whichever one it is. He kept staring at the lady with the gun and he said she looks very familiar- so maybe she was his mother. I love this show!!
I think she is his mother. I am very confused witht the situation with Charlotte. Why does her nose keep bleeding and why did she just fall out like that? Back in the day there was a guy who Locke stumbled upon chopping wood in the jungle. While they were talking the man told him he had been dead for some time and then when he turned to face Locke his nose was bleeding. Maybe Charlotte is already dead and that is why her nose keeps bleeding. Or maybe not.
Also I am confused about the chick in the bed that Desmond went to see. It doesn't make sense to me. I am still trying to grasp all the time travel stuff bc I know that has a lot to do with it.
I think her nose is bleeding for the same reason Desmond's was in the episode The Constant (read recap here). It's because she's "trapped between times." and needs to find a "constant" which is someone who exists in both times.. confusing, I know.. but if you read that recap of The Constant, it should make sense.
p.s.... where's Chris? I thought he was into this show??
Don't fret, I'm here! I had to take some time to process these first few episodes.
I definitely think the blonde chick with the gun is Daniel's mom and I think either Charlotte and Daniel are brother and sister or they are in laws.
The girl in the bed that Desmond went to visit (think her name was Theresa), Im guessing thats Daniel's girl and he just left her (probably to find a cure or something back in time but whatever) so maybe thats why he knows Charlotte but Charlotte doesn't know him... yet
OK, I am going to throw this out there- I think Charlotte is Daniel's Mother. He made a comment last night that depending on how long you have been on the island might mean you start getting the nosebleeds because you have been there too long and like Ben said " trapped between times" I think she was the girl with the gun also, early on and then became Charlotte later. Yes she needs her constant. I know this theory is out there, but I've been thinking it so I had to say it.
So i agree with the fact that was faradays mother and the grey haired lady helping ben because in this episode the call her elly as in eloise which is the lady that is helping ben in la trying to get back to the island and widmore told desmond that faraday's mother is now in la.
also if the time displacment thing takes affect according to the length of time on or exposure to the island then that means charlotte has been on the island the longest, then jullette and miles are the next longest. so that gives us a little bit of a reference of how long certain people have been on the island. so that said miles should have been on the island for around three or four years(around the same as jullette) and that means charlotte has been there longer. so i understand that miles wouldn't remember this because he would of been a baby. so was charlotte born on the island too?
also i don't think faraday just left theresa behind i think he came to island to find a cure for her
Mom, how do you explain the fact that Charlotte doesn't look a thing like Ellie?
Who is Elly and for that matter- Who is Cherico?
If Elly is the girl with the gun, then I think she had red hair didn't she?
sorry cherico was me trisha
Trisha! You threw me off, I haven't seen you on here before. I couldn't figure out who you were- even though, it could only be a couple of people. I mean, how many Cherico's are there?
I don't think Ellie had red hair.. and she was about the same age as Charlotte.. but didn't look like her.
no ellie didnt have red hair she had dirty blonde hair... but those ginger kids creep up on ya..
i hope its ok to comment on here i wasnt sure if i need a formal invite or not
The invite is in the mail. Please do not comment until you receive said invite.
p.s... you're right. Gotta watch out for those gingers... especially if they have freckles.. FRECKLES!!!
Post a Comment