Thursday, January 22, 2009

I <3 My Shih-tzu

This season, rather than post the entire episode recap, I'm going to provide links to the abc episode recaps.

The Lie
Because You Left


My favorite line from last night wasn't even from the show.. it was from Sarah, "C'mon man! It took me like 10 years just to understand Back to the Future!"

I know it's still early in the season, but does anyone have any thoughts?

6 comments:

Leah said...

Well-I admit that I was multi-tasking during the show (cleaning my closet)and maybe that's why I couldn't understand it.

I gave up trying to figure out "when" they were and all that other stuff. I'm not going to have time to watch it again, so I don't have any thoughts yet.

Young Grasshoper said...

I loved it! I feel like this season we have some idea of what the heck is going on. In other words, there is a goal of some sort. We know that the Oceanic 6 need to get back to the island to save their peeps, and now we watch how it will unfold.

Does anyone think their was a chance that Jin survived the explosion? Maybe I watch too much Days of our Lives, but I am always skeptical of the deaths in shows until you have it confirmed... I also think this because in the recap episode right before the new episode the narrator said something like "Sun believes her husband died in the freighter explosion".

Benny said...

I don't think he survived the explosion. But with the time travel, maybe Sun could go back in time to save him? or at the very least, to see him one more time?

Though, I hope this show hasn't become that predictable... they've always surprised me in the past.

Pro Graphics LLC said...

I have always thought that they were in a parallel universe or they were outta sync with time. Last night sorta confirmed the latter for me. Spoke to a few people who thought this raised more questions then it answered last night and I totally disagree, felt like it answered alot.

erica said...

Well I sometimes get confused with the show bc they do so much going back and forth with the flash backs. I like how every new season starts off with some one playing a record or music. I think that the asian guy or shall I call him the ghost whisperer is the scientists son. I know that probably means nothing but it just popped in my head.

I am very interested with when Sawyer and Juliette ran into those British guys in the jungle. They seemed to be in a time period maybe even before the Darma folks arrived. Maybe in like the early 1900's bc they were very barbarick with the suggestion of cutting off Juliettes "other" hand. Suggesting they were indeed already going to cut her one hand off any ways. Also they were shooting arrows with fire. Old school stuff.

Leah said...

What about Neil? Where did he come from?