Friday, May 30, 2008

Orchid bloopers-submliminal messages

I went through great effort to grab these screenshots of the video.. not sure if they are significant....




4 comments:

Leah said...

Just so you know-I just turned my head completely upside down to get a better view of that last picture.
and FYI: in the bible,after Jacob has a *falling out* with his family because he screwed up & is on the run because his brother wants to kill him-He has a vision of a ladder going up to heaven where God tells him that he'll always look after him.

runner52 said...

Where did you get these pics?

Anonymous said...

What do you think the last picture is about?

Benny said...

I'm not sure.. but that one was actually about one second of video. It goes on right after they cut and they're like, Turn it off!! Looks like a kid just riding his bike in a neighborhood. Possibly the Other's village? It was probably whatever was on this tape before they taped this film on it... because unlike some of the other films,.. this one was a vhs tape.