Sunday, May 25, 2008
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...
Anyone else noticing how a lot of the episode titles have references to the Wizard of Oz? Also.. a lot of the characters fit the pattern of that story. Remember Henry Gale? The Balloon? Julliette always wanting to go home? Well I found a great article about it on Lostpedia. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There are certainly a lot of parallels.
Hurley always reminds me of the Scarecrow! especially when he's hiking through the woods.
Also the way Locke/Hurley/Jack/Sawyer/Kate interact is reminiscient of the banter between the WOO charachters.
Could the "others" be the munchkins?
I also see a star wars connection . I'm just not ready to reveal exactly how nerdy I really am yet.
I meant Cowardly Lion...duh.
Soooo What is this- a complete mixture of Religion, Wizard of Oz, History and everything else you can think of?? I think every single name, place and word that is said has a meaning to something or is a take off on something else.
Post a Comment