
Official Recap Here
I thought this was an interesting episode. Watching all of those Dharma videos and seeing Ben's flashbacks of life with the Dharma Initiative, I never thought we'd get this detailed of a look into what they were up to. We're even getting to know Pierre Chang the guy who "stars" in the Dharma films.. (he's not a great actor btw).
Here are a couple of observations from this episode:
Jack gets a uniform labeled "Workman." We know from an earlier episode that a guy with a similar uniform dies next to one of those VW buses. Hurley (of the future) thinks "Workman" is his name.. BTW, someone mentioned to me that there was also a LaFleur next to the same bus and that Sawyer was messing with his skull or something.. I don't remember that, but if anyone can confirm this, I'd be eternally grateful.
If you remember in my Orchid Bloopers post, I posted some "subliminal messages." well, one of them was of a guy riding a bike on a lawn. I assumed at the time that it was probably from a video that was orginally on the Orchid orientation tape, but was taped over. I was right. Because they show the same footage on the orientation video that Jack and Kate watch. Probably not significant, but I just thought it was interesting.
And btw.. I guess we're just supposed to not notice that the Dharma Initiative keeps uniforms in Hugo's size in stock?
6 comments:
Benny--of course the Dharma Initiative has uniforms in Hugo's size-Have you seen Buddha?
Ben's even creepy as a kid.
Not related to this post, but I'm wondering where Claire is? And who's watching Aaron & Sun's kids?
oops-I mean Sun's KID (Not kids)
I guess Claire is dead?? when her house blew up and miles said she walked off with her dad... this has been bothering me for a while so i re watched that episode and i guess it makes sense... Erica made a comment that Kate gave Aaron to Claires mom who was in LA and Suns daughter is with Suns mom.(I remember her talking on the phone with her)
and I'm so confused as to why Sun didnt go back to 1977 with the rest of them??
Me too Trisha. I was thinking the same thing about Sun. Ben didn't go because he is already there as a creepy kid, but I do not know about Sun.
What about Christian? Why was he in the Dharma camp when Sun showed up looking for Jin? And what did he mean when he said "I'm sorry, but you have a bit of a journey ahead of you."
Hey V, welcome to the blog!
Christian seems a little like Richard. He's everywhere and he never ages.. though, he's a little more creepy than Richard. Even with the eyeliner.
Post a Comment