Crap. I wish I would have found that site before I went back to work, I could easily devote 15 hrs a week there. I wonder if two weeks is enough notice.
Oh my gosh! I love that website. I just wasted 30 minutes at work on it. In that 30 minutes I probably had about 10 different theories come to mind. This show is CRAZY.
So the Oceanic 6 are- Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Jin? The one that died in the beginning- was that Jin and because he was famous they held a mock showing in the US and that is why no one was there when Jack went? Also Is that why when Jack asked Kate if she went she said " No I didn't go" so nasty because it was in Korea? Or- is there still someone else out there that died?
Also why would Aaron be such a special baby? I would think Sun's would be the miracle baby- the special one.
3 comments:
Crap. I wish I would have found that site before I went back to work, I could easily devote 15 hrs a week there.
I wonder if two weeks is enough notice.
Oh my gosh! I love that website. I just wasted 30 minutes at work on it. In that 30 minutes I probably had about 10 different theories come to mind. This show is CRAZY.
Hey, I have questions! Where is everyone?
Thursday was a great episode.
So the Oceanic 6 are- Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Jin? The one that died in the beginning- was that Jin and because he was famous they held a mock showing in the US and that is why no one was there when Jack went? Also Is that why when Jack asked Kate if she went she said " No I didn't go" so nasty because it was in Korea? Or- is there still someone else out there that died?
Also why would Aaron be such a special baby? I would think Sun's would be the miracle baby- the special one.
Post a Comment