I knew Elana was going to bite it the way she was playing with that Dynamite... DUMBASS! Now we pretty much know this is hell, or purgatory, or the "first" part of the afterlife.. Since Hurley asked Michael, "Are you one of the guys that... can't move on?" and Michael responded, "Yes.. because of what I did.."
I think the well symbolizes the search for truth, or morality. Lock explains that the well is very old and very deep. The places where the wells were dug used to make people's compasses go crazy so they dug the wells to find out why. Throwing Desmond, the one person who is exposing the truth to everyone, down the well seems like a very symbolic act. I can't wrap my head around what it symbolizes yet, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't you find it crazy that Desmond ended up down in a hole agin, AKA what up swan hatch.
haha good point. Welcome to the blog, Brandon!
I agree with you Ben, I knew that when that bitch was slingin around that little pack of hers with those stixs in it she was a goner. I had flachbacks of Art, the science teacher, falling from the sky :)
I really want to know what Hurley saw in that little bag he opened. After looking in it he started to act a little strange.
When Desmond ran over Locke, I am assuming it is so Locke will then go to the hospital and that is where he will meet Jack.
Ok kids follow me here:
So I am thinking this little boy that is walking around the woods tormenting MIB is Jacob. I know we are going to argue
"technicalities" on this but Ben (Linus) has been saying time and time again that he didn't kill Jacob. I don't think technically he did. He stabbed Jacob but Locke/MIB actually kicked him into the fire (killing him). So this little boy that is roaming around the woods keeps telling MIB "You know the rules". I believe this is because he didnt follow the rules because he actually killed Jacob. It's obviuos the MIB is spooked out by this taunts.
What this means and how it plays out? No idea - I just throw ideas up against a wall and hope you guys can paste them together to make sense.
I definitely think you're on to something with MIB pushing Jacob into the fire and technically killing him. At one point, the boy said, "you can't kill him." At the time I thought he was referring to Sawyer, but maybe he was referring to Jacob? But there have been a couple of different kids haven't there?
Erica, I bet you're right about Desmond/Locke.. I was confused about that!
Not only will Locke meet Jack but I think the other reason Desmond ran him over is because he is running around LA acting like "Hitch" trying to get people to fall in love so they remember this island life. It seems like not only does love to that but near death experiences do.
1. Charlie was OD'ing on the airplane and saw it.
2. Desmond saw it when his car ran off the bridge.
3. Sun will probably see it next week (or soon) since she last got shot in the stomach
So maybe his purpose also was to get Locke to remember this island life - although not sure how that will work bc he is dead on it.
Post a Comment